The 2022 Sweepstakes period is closed. Thank you for participating, see you and your funbags next year!
The General Gist
Whether your participated in the past or this is your first time - we're looking forward to seeing your images!
It's a social media interactive campaign to raise awareness about breast cancer and perhaps even win a prize. This years prizes are to be determined but our luminary bag has been designed for 2022 and we're looking forward to the presale at our Shine Event on September 24th. We'll be at Three Saints Park in Bethany where you can customize your luminaries with us to take home to enter the sweepstakes. Each purchase is an automatic entry. Alternative no purchase necessary options are available but way less fun.
The official rules:
The BOSOMii #LightTheValleyCT 2022 Sweepstakes “Show us your Funbags” starts October 1, 2022 12:00:00 a.m. (EST) Saturday, and ends at 11:59:59 pm (EST), Monday, October 31, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is BOSOMii Inc.(“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsor.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Each entrant must be a legal U.S. citizen or legal U.S. resident residing in Connecticut, age 13 or older at the time of entry with parental consent if a minor. Principles (and their respective immediate family members) of the Sponsor, are not eligible to win. The term “immediate family” includes partners, spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, as well as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension regardless of where they reside. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and outside Connecticut.
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
Purchase a luminary at www.bosomii.com or in person at the Shine Event on September 24, 2022, each luminary purchase is an automatic entry for the sweepstakes.
For additional entries entrants must photograph or video the 2022 luminary and create a public post on entrants’ personal social channel (either Facebook “Meta,” or Instagram) using the hash tag: #LightTheValleyCT. Alternatively, photos can be posted directly to the Light The Valley CT Facebook page or tagged @LightTheValleyCT on Facebook/Instagram or emailed with your contact information directly to email@example.com for a courtesy posting to be made on entrants behalf if entrant does not have their own social media accounts. One (1) additional entry per day per person.
To enter without purchasing a luminary – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY ENTRY METHOD. Please send a hand draw image of just your breasts to us. OPEN TO PARTICIPANTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ONLY.
Must be original drawing on white paper – no computer generated art, no photographs will be accepted.
Drawing can be black and white or in color in any physical media of the entrants choosing.
The submission entry form must be completed in full and sent with drawing. Minors must have parent/guardian permission to enter submission.
Entries must be submitted and received via post by end of day on October 30, 2022 to be considered. One (1) entry per day per person determined by postmark date.
Send drawings to: BOSOMii, Inc.
3 Christina Drive
Oxford, CT 06478
Entrants must use their own name. All received entries become the property of the Sponsor, whether they are luminary photos or drawings. Incomplete and illegible entries are void. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, stolen, misaddressed or misdirected due to technical or computer failures, human or computer errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable internet connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer network transmissions, inability to access the website/social media channel, cellular network or online service, or any other technical error or malfunction.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: Tuesday, November 1, 2022, Sponsor will combine all entries. FIVE (5) winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries collected between Saturday October 1, and Monday, October 31 as well as entries from the September 24, 2022 Shine Event. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Sponsor will attempt to notify winner by email/social media/phone within two days of the drawing. Once notified, winner must provide Sponsor with winner’s physical address to ship prize or make alternate arrangements for pick up. If a selected winner is ineligible, if Sponsor is unable to make contact after reasonable effort and time (three days of initial call), or if a winner fails to pick up the prize, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, time permitting.
Limit one (1) prize per person, and per email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
4. AWARDING & DELIVERY OF PRIZE: MAXIMUM PRIZE RETAIL VALUE $200.00 will be shipped to winner at the address included in the entry, unless alternative accommodation is agreed upon.
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guaranty, either express or implied, provided by Sponsor. If applicable, all taxes (including without limitation federal, state, and local taxes) on or connected with the Prize and the reporting consequences thereof, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein, if any, are the sole responsibility of each Winner respectively. If any Winner is a minor, the Prize will be awarded on such Winner's behalf to such Winner’s parent or legal guardian, who must execute any releases and other documentation required by Sponsor. Prize may not be endorsed, transferred or substituted, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Sponsor is not responsible for loss, delay, or damage in delivery. Prize is not replaceable if lost or stolen, non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. No substitute prizes are available except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Properly claimed prize will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
Prizes will be fulfilled two (2) to four (4) weeks after the potential winner has been selected and verified.
5. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and Official Rules and that its decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants agree to allow use of their first name, voice, luminary photograph or drawing, and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor, prize provider, and/or their affiliates, without additional compensation. Winners must provide legal name, address, zip code, email address and telephone number to receive designated prize. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way will be disqualified.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, event venues, and all these companies’ parent corporations, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents, and employees of all such companies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, or losses of any kind resulting from your participation in this Sweepstakes, and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize and any travel related thereto, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, and claims based on the rights of publicity and privacy.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
Connecticut law will govern this Sweepstakes, without regard to Connecticut’s choice of law rules. Either the federal or state courts located in Connecticut will be the exclusive forum for any dispute regarding any Official Rule or activity associated with the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: Any attempt to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All activity arising out of and relating to the Sweepstakes, including any reference to an entrant’s status as a “winner,” is subject to verification and/or auditing for compliance with the Official Rules and you agree to cooperate with Sponsor concerning such verification and/or auditing. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that verification or auditing activity evidences non-compliance of an entry and/or entrant with the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such entry and/or entrant from the Contest and any prize at any time. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules or the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. If there is any conflict between the terms of these Official Rules and any marketing or entry materials, these Official Rules will govern.